Customer Success Director
We are a Software-as-a-Service scale-up that powers the iOS and Android shopping apps of international retailers like House of Fraser, MADE.com and Missguided. We’re relentless at seeking out the most advanced technology and our software is constantly improving. This means that our clients are always at the forefront of innovation.
We have collaborated with many clients and integrated with lots of partners to launch apps with cutting-edge features including: augmented reality, product merchandising, tailored push notifications and app marketing. The Poq platform drives millions of revenue for our customers every month, and facilitates thousands of transactions every day.
Poq was founded in 2011 and we have built an amazing team of diverse and brilliant minds.
We pride ourselves in our culture. We are a diverse bunch of passionate individuals who genuinely care about each other and what we do here. We face challenges together and celebrate together. Every voice counts and we go the extra mile to make sure that everyone is heard. An open, collaborative environment where ideas stand on their own merit is what we strive to achieve.
About the role
You will be responsible for managing relationships with large enterprise retailers, ensuring they get the most out of the Poq solution and engagement. You will be working on cutting edge technology in the exciting mobile space, helping to shape and define the future of ecommerce – or app commerce as we call it. You will be acting as the strategic contact and ultimate relationship owner between Poq and client.
What you'll be doing
Establish clients’ app strategies to drive app performance:
- Facilitating the creation of the client app strategy and how this fits in within their overall ecommerce and company strategy
- Ensuring clients reach their desired outcome using the Poq app commerce platform, advising on performance and app reviews
- Promoting Poq products, the market, app commerce and retail in general
- Defining an app marketing strategy for clients, including metrics, funnels, channels and audiences
- Advising on how to increase downloads, active users, app ranking and revenue in order to drive the best possible cost of acquisition and return on investment
- Educating clients on how app marketing fits into their mix of marketing activities and how it should be approached
- Maintaining multiple relationships with a range of stakeholders from Project Managers, to Product Owners, to Ecommerce Directors
- Generating upsell and renewal opportunities and working in partnership with Poq Sales team to close
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions to clients before they occur and communicating these issues effectively to the client
- Having good relationships with C-Suite clients
- Confidently holding clients accountable to their commitment to marketing and developing the app to deliver the ROI business case agreed in the sales process
- Communicating the awesomeness of Poq externally via talks and blog posts, guiding the creation of content and communication around these areas
- Being the client champion, taking feedback from them and proposing solutions to the CS and wider Poq team
- Being able to provide thought leadership to our client base
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of account management experience within ecommerce / appcommerce
- Experience with app-specific marketing tactics such as ASO, paid app acquisition, app re-engagement and onboarding
- Experience with industry tools such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Branch, Firebase and Google Analytics
- Management team level client engagements
- Competitive salary
- Training Budget of £750 per person, per year
- Genderless Parental Leave Policy based on primary care-giving for biological and adopted children
- Comprehensive Private Medical Cover including optical, dental and mental health
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Selection of breakfast options provided
- Fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided throughout the week
- We know that sometimes projects and deadlines mean we have to work late, so when that happens, you can order dinner on us and have it delivered to the office
- Cake Wednesdays
- Birthday Break - 2 hours back to have a lie in, take a long lunch or leave early on your birthday
- Team drinks (soft and non) every Friday
- Quarterly team events (we’ve done a Segway tour, BBQs, Junkyard Golf, a Graffiti Workshop and more!)
We love spending time together as a team, check us out on Instagram. You can see more about our team here.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and click the 'submit your application' button to apply. To save time, you can import details from your LinkedIn profile.
GDPR Compliance at Poq
Poq will use the personal data provided by you in your application to contact you regarding matters relevant to the recruitment of this role. We will keep your details in our database; Workable, for a maximum of 12 months after the role closes, for the purpose of contacting you regarding other relevant roles at Poq that may become available. After this time your personal data will be deleted from our database. Members of the People team and relevant hiring managers and interviewers will have access to your CV during the recruitment process.