We are a Software-as-a-Service startup that powers the iOS and Android shopping apps of international retailers like House of Fraser, Radley, MADE.com and Missguided. We’re relentless at seeking out the most advanced technology and our software is constantly improving. This means that our clients are always at the forefront of innovation.
We have collaborated with many clients and integrated with lots of partners to launch apps with cutting-edge features including: augmented reality, product merchandising, tailored push notifications and app marketing. The Poq platform drives millions of revenue for our customers every month, and facilitates thousands of transactions every day.
Poq was founded in 2011 and we have built an amazing team of diverse and brilliant minds.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, the Sales Director will drive new business for Poq, by developing relationships with leading brands and retailers. Owning the full sales cycle, with support from Inside Sales, the ideal candidate will ensure Poq is represented in the best light and will consistently deliver new business.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering Enterprise level new business to Poq as an individual contributor, working closely with the Inside Sales and Marketing teams.
- Developing creative solutions to clients’ problems using our platform
- Scoping solutions, acting as a consultant
- Hitting and exceeding annual new business targets of circa £1M
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years Enterprise Sales experience (New Business focused)
- 3+ years experience in a closing B2B SaaS role (£100k+ deals/£1m quotas)
- Excellent understanding of ecommerce/retail
- Experience of closing complex sales cycles at board level
- Track record of consistently hitting and over-achieving quota
- Experience in an ecommerce Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment
- Degree or equivalent in Business or similar
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Training Budget of £750 per person, per year
- Genderless Parental Leave Policy based on primary care-giving for biological and adopted children
- Comprehensive Private Medical Cover including optical, dental and mental health
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Selection of breakfast options provided
- Fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided throughout the week
- We know that sometimes projects and deadlines mean we have to work late, so when that happens, you can order dinner on us and have it delivered to the office.
- Cake Wednesdays!
- Birthday Break - 2 hours back to have a lie in, take a long lunch or leave early on your birthday
- Team drinks (soft and non) every Friday
- Quarterly team events (we’ve done a Segway tour, BBQs, Junkyard Golf, a Graffiti Workshop and more!)
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and click the 'submit your application' button to apply. To save time, you can import details from your LinkedIn profile.
GDPR Compliance at Poq
Poq will use the personal data provided by you in your application to contact you regarding matters relevant to the recruitment of this role. We will keep your details in our database; Workable, for a maximum of 12 months after the role closes, for the purpose of contacting you regarding other relevant roles at Poq that may become available. After this time your personal data will be deleted from our database. Members of the People team and relevant hiring managers and interviewers will have access to your CV during the recruitment process.