Customer Success Director
We are a Software-as-a-Service startup that powers the iOS and Android shopping
apps of international retailers like House of Fraser, Radley, boohoo and Missguided. We’re relentless at seeking out the most advanced technology and our software is constantly improving. This means that our clients are always at the forefront of innovation.
We have collaborated with many clients and integrated with lots of partners to launch apps with cutting-edge features including: augmented reality, product merchandising, tailored push notifications and app marketing. The Poq platform drives millions of revenue for our customers every month, and facilitates thousands of transactions every day. Poq was founded in 2011 by Oyvind, CEO, Michael, COO, Jun, CTO, and Mike, CCO. We have built an amazing team of diverse and brilliant minds.
About the role
Reporting directly to the CCO, the Customer Success Director will be managing relationships with large enterprise retailers, ensuring they get the most out of the Poq solution and engagement. You will work with cutting edge technology in the exciting and future-proof mobile space, helping to shape and define the landscape of ecommerce – or app commerce as we call it. You will act as a strategic contact and ultimate relationship owner between Poq and the client, commanding influence and driving success on both sides.
What you’ll be doing
- Actively managing a portfolio of client accounts
- You will be targeted on retaining, renewing and upselling clients
- Ensuring clients reach their desired goals through using Poq
- Acting as an escalation point for Support and Project Management
- Focus on client success through mutual KPI's including ecommerce performance and app reviews
- Maintain multiple relationships internally and externally, from Development Team to Project Managers, from Product Owners to Ecommerce Directors
- Liaising with cross-functional Poq teams on product feedback, delivery timescales, software releases, commercials and innovation.
What we’re looking for
- 5 years+ in commercially driven account management
- 3 years+ in ecommerce/retail within an account management capacity
- 12 months+ in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Positive, problem-solving attitude and exemplary approach to relationship management, internally and externally.
- Experience managing team-level client engagements
- Degree or equivalent in Business or similar
- Recognised Success/Account Management courses a bonus
- Prince2 qualification
- Google Analytics or similar
- Competitive salary and commission scheme.
- Share Options.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Organic fruit, snacks, tea and coffee throughout the week.
- Selection of breakfast options provided.
- If you work late, we pay for your dinner and have it delivered to the office.
- Team drinks (soft and non) every Friday.
- Quarterly team events (we’ve done BBQs, whitewater rafting, a circus workshop, and more).
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and click the 'submit your application' button to apply. To save time, you can import details from your LinkedIn profile.