We are a Software-as-a-Service startup that powers the iOS and Android shopping apps of international retailers like House of Fraser, Radley, boohoo and Missguided. We’re relentless at seeking out the most advanced technology and our software is constantly improving. This means that our clients are always at the forefront of innovation.
We have collaborated with many clients and integrated with lots of partners to launch apps with cutting-edge features including: augmented reality, product merchandising, tailored push notifications and app marketing. The Poq platform drives millions of revenue for our customers every month, and facilitates thousands of transactions every day. Poq was founded in 2011 by Oyvind, CEO, Michael, COO, Jun, CTO, and Mike, CCO. We have built an amazing team of diverse and brilliant minds.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Talent, the HR Administrator will be integral in the support of recruitment and HR functions through a combination of organisation, scheduling, recruitment and administrating documentation. The role will mainly focus on supporting the Head of Talent to recruit the best and brightest talent for Poq and to be responsible for administration of documents around recruitment, HR and other back-office functions. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives on being highly organised, has a keen eye for detail and experience creating sharp, clean documentation.
For the right candidate this role has the potential to grow as the business scales, creating opportunity for development, management, strategic influence and a career-launching exposure to one of the most disruptive tech organisations in the ecommerce space today.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in writing up job specs, adverts, interview process documentation and resources
- CV sourcing and pro-active candidate search using advertising, job boards and social media such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Assist in interview scheduling and organisation
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Helping to organise and conduct reference checks
- Support research and implementation of L&D initiatives
- Administration of employee letters, contracts and other official documentation
- Support Office Manager and Head of Talent with onboarding process through assisting with scheduling of introductory sessions, helping with organisation of onboarding pack, helping to create content around these.
- Organisation and documentation around employee reviews
- Adhoc support of Finance administration
What we’re looking for
- Experience in an administrative role in a fast-paced, growing organisation
- Some level of exposure to recruitment, specifically sourcing candidates and scheduling interviews
- High attention to detail, exacting in approach to accuracy in documentation
- Articulate, succinct and clear in communication style
- Excellent standard of written communication
- Ability to extrapolate key information to direct your task, e.g focusing on key components from job specs to successfully source suitable candidates
- Excellent time-management
- Ability to prioritise effectively, factoring in pertinent business considerations
- Business acumen
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Degree or equivalent, HR/Business or similar preferable
- Competitive salary, share options.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Organic fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided throughout the week.
- Selection of breakfast options provided every day.
- If you work late, we pay for your dinner and have it delivered to the office.
- Team drinks (soft and non) every Friday.
- Quarterly team events (we’ve done BBQs, whitewater rafting, a circus workshop, and more).
- Pool table, table tennis, chill out area.
We love spending time together as a team, check us out on Instagram. You can see more about our team here.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and click the 'submit your application' button to apply. To save time, you can import details from your LinkedIn profile.