Head of Professional Services
We are a Software-as-a-Service startup that powers the iOS and Android shopping apps of international retailers like House of Fraser, Radley, boohoo and Missguided. We’re relentless at seeking out the most advanced technology and our software is constantly improving. This means that our clients are always at the forefront of innovation.
We have collaborated with many clients and integrated with lots of partners to launch apps with cutting-edge features including: augmented reality, product merchandising, tailored push notifications and app marketing. The Poq platform drives millions of revenue for our customers every month, and facilitates thousands of transactions every day. Poq was founded in 2011 by Oyvind, CEO, Michael, COO, Jun, CTO, and Mike, CCO. We have built an amazing team of diverse and brilliant minds.
About the role
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of Professional Services will manage the client services arm of Poq’s App Commerce SaaS offering, taking full ownership of strategy and implementation, ensuring superior delivery and excellent client service. This includes ensuring all projects are delivered using best-practices and are delivered within the agreed scope, time, cost and quality. You will bring your knowledge of professional services within SaaS to the exciting world of app commerce, through your leadership you will ensure a collaborative and robust interaction between software and services and drive seamless delivery, commercial success and high client satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating and implementing our Professional Services Delivery Strategy, being a customer champion and working closely with the Head of Engineering to ensure alignment between Software and Services.
- Line Management of the Professional Services team, including Project Managers, Customer Success, Business Analysts and Support.
- Commercially responsible for success of professional services.
- Oversee the commercials on implementation projects; working closely with the Financial Controller to assess profitability and the Chief Commercial Officer on contractual obligations.
- Contribute to organisational business and budget planning process.
- Take central ownership of project implementation and delivery through ensuring they are well defined, fully supported and that client satisfaction is very high.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years’ managing the delivery of professional services in a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) business
- Experience overseeing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) implementation projects
- Retail and/or ecommerce experience
- Proven ability to lead and develop teams
- You will have experience with overseeing account management and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of clients
- A passion to work in a high-growth, fast-paced start up
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, software/ecommerce related preferable
- Competitive salary, share options.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Organic fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided throughout the week.
- Selection of breakfast options provided every day.
- If you work late, we pay for your dinner and have it delivered to the office.
- Team drinks (soft and non) every Friday.
- Quarterly team events (we’ve done BBQs, whitewater rafting, a circus workshop, and more).
- Pool table, table tennis, chill out area.
We love spending time together as a team, check us out on Instagram. You can see more about our team here.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and click the 'submit your application' button to apply. To save time, you can import details from your LinkedIn profile.