About Poq, the app commerce company
We are a Software-as-a-Service startup that powers the iOS and Android shopping apps of international retailers like House of Fraser, Radley, boohoo and Missguided. We’re relentless at seeking out the most advanced technology and our software is constantly improving. This means that our clients are always at the forefront of innovation.
We have collaborated with many clients and integrated with lots of partners to launch apps with cutting-edge features including: augmented reality, product merchandising, tailored push notifications and app marketing. The Poq platform drives millions of revenue for our customers every month, and facilitates thousands of transactions every day.
Poq was founded in 2011 by Oyvind, CEO, Michael, COO, Jun, CTO, and Mike, CCO. We have built an amazing team of diverse and brilliant minds.
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on Project Manager to take the lead on launching our new clients like Liberty and Made.com with their shiny new apps. This role is would be perfect for a client-facing Project Manager who thrives on being highly efficient and time-effective, combined with technical understanding and experience to ensure apps launch in a quickly and successfully. You will be leading on launch projects, working with clients and the development team, as well as preparing the app for launch. Launching new clients will be the main focus on this role, but you will also have opportunities to work with clients post-launch on quarterly platform releases, new features and integrating clients with third-party software.
What you’ll be doing
1. Project Management
- Sprint planning
- Hosting workshops for project kick off, technical and design scoping
- Working with clients and colleagues on their deliverables
- Ensuring projects keep on track
2. App preparations
- Create client CMS and analytic accounts
- Create app content in CMS
- Technical admin to update app settings e.g. fonts, copy and branding
- Prepare content for the app store
3. Client readiness
- Run training sessions on Poq’s CMS
- Liaise with relevant colleagues and clients on launch Marketing and app store optimisation
- Handover with colleagues for BAU after launch
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in a client facing Project Management/Implementation role
- Understanding of, and interest in, mobile technology and the ecommerce sector
- Meticulous attention to detail, great communication and organisational skills
- Experience working with in-house developers and third-party suppliers
- An understanding of Agile methodology
- Experience using software and content management tools
- MS project, Jira
- Quality assurance /testing experience
- A Practitioner qualification in Agile Project Management
- Experience managing app content and releases via itunes connect and Google Play
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, APIs
- Competitive salary.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Organic fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided throughout the week.
- Selection of breakfast options provided every day.
- If you work late, we pay for your dinner and have it delivered to the office.
- Team drinks (soft and non) every Friday.
- Quarterly team events (we’ve done BBQs, whitewater rafting, a circus workshop, and more).
- Pool table, table tennis, chill out area.
We love spending time together as a team, check us out on Instagram. You can see more about our team here.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and click the 'submit your application' button to apply. To save time, you can import details from your LinkedIn profile.