We are a Software-as-a-Service scale-up that powers the iOS and Android shopping apps of international retailers like House of Fraser, MADE.com and Missguided. We’re relentless at seeking out the most advanced technology and our software is constantly improving. This means that our clients are always at the forefront of innovation.
We have collaborated with many clients and integrated with lots of partners to launch apps with cutting-edge features including: augmented reality, product merchandising, tailored push notifications and app marketing. The Poq platform drives millions of revenue for our customers every month, and facilitates thousands of transactions every day.
Poq was founded in 2011 and we have built an amazing team of diverse and brilliant minds.
We pride ourselves in our culture. We are a diverse bunch of passionate individuals who genuinely care about each other and what we do here. We face challenges together and celebrate together. Every voice counts and we go the extra mile to make sure that everyone is heard. An open, collaborative environment where ideas stand on their own merit is what we strive to achieve.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior People Manager, the People Coordinator will support HR and recruitment functions through a combination of organisation, scheduling, recruitment and administration documentation. The role will mainly focus on the administration of documents around HR, recruitment and BAU related matters whilst also supporting the Senior Talent Acquisition to recruit the best and brightest talent for Poq.
What you'll be doing
- Administration of employee letters and contracts
- Management of HR tools and systems
- Onboarding/Offboarding process through assisting with scheduling of intro sessions, organisation of onboarding pack, etc
- Creation of Poq’s policies
- Writing up documentation around reviews and performance management
- Scheduling of reviews, probations, trainings, etc
- Assisting Senior People Manager with BAU tasks/issues
- Compliance of employees aligned with ISO, sponsorship and Government requirements
- Updating recruitment information about Poq on various websites
- Assisting Senior People Manager with the creation of progression plans, internal job specs, etc
- Assisting Senior People Manager with Poq’s Training tool - Sunlight and other L&D initiatives
- Conducting exit interviews
- Assisting in writing up job specs, adverts, interview process documentation and resources
- CV sourcing using advertising and proactive candidate searching/headhunting using job boards and LinkedIn
- Assisting in interview scheduling and organisation
- Organising and conducting reference calls
- Management of all applications via ATS or recruitment email
- Ensuring a smooth process for both candidate and employee through the entire recruitment process
- Creating offer packages and presenting these to the candidate
- Assisting Senior People Manager with EMI share options
- Maintaining all staff records including salary alongside the upkeep of employee data
- Making and maintaining organisation charts
What we’re looking for
- Administrative HR experience
- High attention to detail
- Process driven approach
- Ability to prioritise effectively factoring in pertinent business considerations
- Articulate, succinct and clear in communication style
- Excellent standard of written communication
- Some level of exposure to recruitment, specifically candidate sourcing
- Ability to extrapolate key information from job specs to successfully source suitable candidates
- Excellent time-management
- Competitive salary
- Training Budget of £750 per person, per year
- Genderless Parental Leave Policy based on primary care-giving for biological and adopted children
- Comprehensive Private Medical Cover including optical, dental and mental health
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Selection of breakfast options provided
- Fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided throughout the week
- We know that sometimes projects and deadlines mean we have to work late, so when that happens, you can order dinner on us and have it delivered to the office
- Cake Wednesdays
- Birthday Break - 2 hours back to have a lie in, take a long lunch or leave early on your birthday
- Team drinks (soft and non) every Friday
- Quarterly team events (we’ve done a Segway tour, BBQs, Junkyard Golf, a Graffiti Workshop and more!)
We love spending time together as a team, check us out on Instagram. You can see more about our team here.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and click the 'submit your application' button to apply. To save time, you can import details from your LinkedIn profile.
GDPR Compliance at Poq
Poq will use the personal data provided by you in your application to contact you regarding matters relevant to the recruitment of this role. We will keep your details in our database; Workable, for a maximum of 12 months after the role closes, for the purpose of contacting you regarding other relevant roles at Poq that may become available. After this time your personal data will be deleted from our database. Members of the People team and relevant hiring managers and interviewers will have access to your CV during the recruitment process.